How does it work?
We are asked every day if we know the best person for a new role or piece of work.
We use your profile and our in-depth knowledge of you, and the thousands of organisations across the industry, to help find the roles best suited to you. We will consider not just your experience but your preferred ways of working and any future aspirations too.
Your profile is saved on a secure database and will not be shared without your consent. You can also update and amend your profile anytime.
We can support with model contracts and additional guidance, as much or as little as you like.
We will also handle all the invoicing, so you don’t have to worry about being set up on a client’s procurement system or chasing payments.
- We will notify you as soon as we receive your completed profile and if necessary, we may request a video call to get to know you better
- When we have a role that matches your experience and what you are looking for, we will contact you to confirm your interest and availability
- We will then add you to a shortlist presented to the company, who may then want to contact you to discuss the role further
- If selected by the company, you will agree the terms of the engagement that suit you and them (we can assist with model contracts as required)
- We will handle all the invoicing and ensure you receive prompt payment
We operate a transparent pricing structure that puts you and the company in control, with no hidden fees.
We are available to give guidance on day rates and project fees, but the final cost is agreed between you and the company.
This allows Sport Industry Group to remain impartial about which freelancer we recommend and to ensure both parties receive fair value. Our pricing is a transparent 10% commission based on the agreed fee.
You and the company can agree a fee that is fair for you both, accommodating the commission as appropriate.
If you and the company want to make it a permanent role, we charge a one-off fee to the company to facilitate that transition.